Monday, November 12, 2012

ARCs, WFC 2012, and Tomo-pony

Lots of updates to tell you guys about!

First of all, Tomo-pony arrived!

D'awwww.

For those of you wondering who Tomo-pony is, he is a custom My Little Pony based on Tomohiro from INK. He won Pony Fest 2011 on Rebecca Enzor's blog, and was made by the talented Kalavista. She also sent the Princess Celestia notepad, which is awesome because I haven't seen them for sale in Canada. :)


Look at that kanji cutie mark! It's like a teaser for INK! XD


News #2!! I went to World Fantasy Con last weekend, and took these lovely bookmarks with me:


WFC2012 was awesome and fantastic and I met amazing people like Charles de Lint, Holly Black, Hiromi Goto, Leah Peterson, Jess Corra, and a ton more lovely people.

I'm on the left. Based on my weird face, I'm clearly saying something important and vowel-y.

I could go on and on about how awesome WFC was...

Like this awesome picture where TONS of AUTHORS are SIGNING BOOKS in ONE ROOM!!

...but I will save it for another day, because I have one more exciting piece of news!

...wait for it...

ARCs have arrived!!!


If you follow my Twitter, you saw the unboxing and my crazy ARC hair.

But this doesn't really do you much good, because the ARCs are not in your house, but in fact, my house.

SO! There will be a giveaway coming up. I can't say when but... >_> <_< ...sources say soon.

Also, if you're a blogger: *waves* Hi! ARCs of INK are limited, but if you're still interesting in getting in touch about ARCs or e-galleys, please email me at AmandaSunBooks AT Gmail DOT com. I'd love to hear from you!

That's all for now! I'm working on a super sekrit project, which I'll be letting you all know about soon. Hope you look forward to it ^_^

お楽しみに

8 comments:

Louisse A. said...

Tomo-pony, WFC and ARCs?! You've had an awesome couple of weeks. :D I'm loving the pony, btw. And please tell me that the kanji mark on his bottom is a real tat that he has in the book. Pleasssse. Guys with tattoos = hot BUT bishies with tattoos = SUPERDUPERUBER HOTTTTT (Love me?)

Heehee! I can't wait to read Ink, Amanda! <3 And I'll definitely be watching out for this "super sekrit project". *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

Rebecca Enzor said...

Yay for Tomo-pony and ARCs and WFC! What a great couple of weeks for you :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning! He looks great. The ARCs and bookmarks are beautiful. Looking forward to hearing more about the book :-)

Amanda Sun said...

Thank you all! :) Yes it's been a great few weeks. So exciting!

Louisse, eep, sad to say it's not based on a tattoo. O_O *runs away to safe distance* But he does have scars. Manly, hottie scars. Peace offering? :)

Christina Farley said...

Love the pony. And your ARCs look amazing. You must be just thrilled.

Debby said...

I just heard about your book today, and may I say it sounds completely awesome? The cover is so freaking beautiful too! Though I am a blogger, I fear my blog is too new to start requesting ARCs, but I'm eagerly anticipating your book :)

NERDFIGHTERS.

Amanda Sun said...

Thanks Christina! I'm really thrilled with how the cover turned out. It really fits with the book, which is so awesome. ^_^

Amanda Sun said...

Thanks so much Debby! I so appreciate that you're looking forward to INK. It will go up on NetGalley late March so fingers crossed you can get an egalley! DFTBA!♥